Last change: May 7th, 2018
The following statement gives you an overview of what kind of personal data woopla GmbH (also "we") has collected during your visit to our web pages, how they are used and for what purpose.
Legal basis of the processing
Insofar as we obtain your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6(1)(a) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are required in order to take measures prior to entering into a contract and which are carried out at your request.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of woopla GmbH, Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Data deletion/duration of storage
Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may be extended beyond this period by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the woopla GmbH is subject. The deletion of the data shall also take place if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need to continue to store the data for the conclusion or the performance of a contract.
Logging website traffic
Every time you access the website of woopla GmbH, your browser transmits data automatically which includes your browser type/version, the operating system used, the name and URL of the retrieved file,
the reference URL (the page leading you to us), the host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and the date and time of the server request.
This data will not be merged with other data sources. Storage and processing of this data has been disabled on our webservers.
We do not use Cookie technology on this website.
We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted online. Messages sent via e-mail are not encrypted. Without encryption, your e-mails can thus potentially be accessed by third parties. We therefore recommended that you send confidential information by post only.
The data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is:
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the rights described below.
You have the right to receive free information from us at any time as well as confirmation of the personal data stored about you and a copy of this data.
You have the right to rectification and/or completion if the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
Limitation of data processing:
You have the right to request a limitation of the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, you refuse to delete the personal data and instead demand a restriction on the use of the personal data.
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh yours.
You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies and insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data have been collected or otherwise processed for such purposes for which they are no longer necessary.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without our interference. In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which "only" takes place on the basis of justified interests of us or third parties (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). We will no longer process personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Revocation of consent:
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer of woopla GmbH: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you are entitled to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the country of your residence, your place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.